MUSIC COMPLEX AND COVID-19
The Music Complex takes the safety of clients and staff extremely seriously.
To this end we have the following guidelines and procedures.
- Please don’t come to The Music Complex if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms.
- Please don’t arrive too early for your booking to help maintain social distancing within the premises.
- You will be required to wear an appropriate face covering upon entry and in all public areas of the building.
- Screens have been erected at reception.
- Please use contactless payment if possible.
- Please use the hand sanitisers positioned throughout the building.
- The kitchen has been closed so tea and coffee making facilities are unavailable.
- After each rehearsal staff will replace microphones and cables with sanitised items. Stands, drumkits and amplifiers will be wiped down and surfaces cleaned.
- Please leave the room on time to help us facilitate the above in a timely fashion and keep to social distancing guidelines..
- Staff will regularly wipe door handles, handrails and other high touch areas
- Air conditioners will be operating when you start your rehearsal. Please contact staff to adjust this.
- Please make sure you have all cables, sticks etc that you need as we will not be able to lend any items.
Also, if you wish to bring your own microphone, please do so.
Together we can stay safe.